The Oakdale Chamber of Commerce has recently gone through a set of technological changes that we hope will make finding information easier here at oakdalechamber.com. Some of the new changes include:
- A new mobile ready design. With 56% of US consumers using smartphones and 92% using the mobile web daily, you can’t ignore the mobile experience. We’ve taken care to make sure we can get you the data you need, anywhere.
- Secure from the ground up. Adopting HTTPS (HTTP over TLS, or Transport Layer Security) only made sense given the increase of security breaches all over the web. This security allows us to make sure data we post reaches you as intended.
- Better business listings. Our members now appear better in our site search, making it faster to find business information and more.
- Better events calendar. Our events calendar is now powered by Google Calendars, allowing not only an easy to maintain solution, but also a significantly easier way for you to use our calendar by adding events directly onto you calendar, no copy and paste needed.
- The latest news, blog style. Stay up to date by visiting either our existing social channels or our new site blog. We’ll be posting announcements and more, so stay tuned.
We will continue to make improvements and fixes with the site as time goes by. We hope that this lays the foundation for better engaging with businesses, community and more as we start 2015.