About the Chamber
We are a business organization dedicated to uniting the business community by enhancing business, economic growth and tourism while retaining the high quality of life in Oakdale.
Taking Care of Business
- Chamber sponsored workshops for business owners and managers
- Agricultural partnership with schools, businesses, and organizations
- Business counseling
- Identification and provision of appropriate products, services, and educational opportunities
- Guidance for prospective businesses
- Reminders and promotions to encourage locals to shop in Oakdale
- Relationship with Alliance
Promote the Community
- Familiarization tours for travel writers and tour operators
- Tourism booth at other festivals
- Ag Tourism CD
- Maintains general information center which includes: calendar of events and description of local clubs/ organizations
Provide Networking Opportunities
- Ambassador Tours
- Annual Award Dinner
- Business Seminars
- Concerts in the Park
- Networking Mixers
- Plus many more…
Represent the Interests of Business With Government
- Alliance involvement
- Council Meetings
- Legislative relationships and representation
- Joint meeting with other area organizations
Chief Executive Officer, Mary Guardiola
Membership Director, Trisha K. Brown
Events Coordinator, Desa Cammack
2017 Board of Directors
Bill Adams– Outboard Technology
Allison Carroll– Academy Mortgage Corporation
Brett Dickerson– Dickerson Law, Inc.
Kristen Eaton– State Farm Insurance
Mike Gibson– Signature Signs
Cindy Hewitt– Oakdale Automotive Repair & Tire
Jerry L. Jones– Century 21 M&M Associates
John Lane– Condor Earth Technologies, Inc.
Lisa McCormack– Foothill Pension Services, LLC.
Jenny Micheals– Trinitas Farming, LLC.
Mike Nixon– SGT Oakdale Police Department
Justin Ribeiro–Stickman Ventures, Inc.
Sam Roberts– Travel In Good Company
Jim Sanford–Whitemyer Chiropractic & Massage
Kim Talamantes– Wells Fargo Bank
Terri Taylor– Oakdale Joint Unified School District
Ed Viohl– Oakdale Saddle Club
Jennifer West– Wells Fargo Bank